How to set the Region Code / Local Set for new Samsung Mainboards
Version EN.1 (19th Dec. 2017)
Attention! The setting may vary from device to device.
Your country is not available after Mainboard replacement.
In Service Mode "Local Set" only show "EU" and cannot be changed.
To change Region Code / Local Set please use Samsung service remote (ASWO code #H714616 (or older service remote #D376997)):
1. Turn on device and wait a short time
2. press the following keys immediatly after each other (we recommend to place your fingers directly on the keys before):
3. Now your device is in service mode. Navigate to „Option" -> „Local Set" and set the right region (e.g. „EU_GER" = Germany, "EU_ITALY" = Italy)
We not recommend to try change the region code without the service remote. Because it will not work with every device.
1. Turn your device in stand-by mode
2. press the following keys after each other on your standard remote:
INFO, MENU, MUTE, POWER ON
3. see point 3 above